Hello,
I have a problem using XmStringDrawImage. When I'm using this function
it's ok, thus it put the string (a compound one) corectly on a XmLabel.
But, if I'm putting some other window (for example a mozilla one or you
named it) over my graphical interface, and after this I return to my
graphical interface, the text has disappeared. It reapers only if I'm
redrawing the compound string (thus, use again XmStringDrawImage). My
guess is that there is about expose event. I know that this it can be
done on XmDrawingArea (set of XmNexpose), but how can I do this for
labels Is there any other event that I should treat? Thank you a lot
for the responses.