Hi all,
I want to add callback to mouse move event on button but I am unable
to do it. I have written some thing like this,

wid = XtVaAppInitialize(&app, "Press", NULL, 0,
&argc, argv, NULL, NULL);

button = XmCreatePushButton(wid, "Press", NULL, 0);
XtManageChild(button);

XtAddEventHandler(button,KeyPressMask | KeyReleaseMask |
ButtonPressMask | ButtonReleaseMask | StructureNotifyMask,
FALSE,(XtEventH
andler) YourGraphicsEventsCB,NULL);

And YourGraphicsEvents function goes as follows,
void YourGraphicsEventsCB(Widget w,XtPointer clientData,XEvent *event)
{

switch (event -> xany.type) {

case ButtonRelease:
printf ("Button is Released \n");
break;

case ButtonPress:
printf ("Button is pressed \n");
break ;
case MotionNotify:
printf ("Mouse Event\n");
break;

} /* end of switch statement */
}

But Mouse move event does not trigger YourGraphicsEventsCB function .
Please somebody explain how to do it.

-Prasanna