My site recently got in several dual-head Alpha workstations runnin
OpenVMS, DECwindows/Motif 1.3-1. (Our software is currently not rate
for VMS V8.2 & DW/M 1.5.) I've got one set up for multiple screens
but what I'd like to do is have multiple *displays* (i.e., multiple
servers), so if I happen to set a breakpoint in the routine fo
bringing up a popup menu (for example), I can regain control withou
going to another machine & killing the process. The machines have
single keyboard & mouse

Is this even possible? What's the "right" way to set this up? I'
assuming Xinerama wouldn't help here