Hi all,

I have an application written in Motif/OpenGL which was originally
developed under SGI Irix and I would like to get it working on Mac OS X
Tiger.

I was wondering if anyone has been successful in getting OpenMotif to run
with Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger).

According to http://www.ist-inc.com/DOWNLOADS/motif_download.html

they only have version for Jaguar and Panther and say the following:

"System Requirements for MAC OS X

There are two versions of the package, one built on MAC OS X 10.2 (Jaguar)
and the other built on MAC OS X 10.3 (Panther). Please ensure that you
select the correct version.

Note that although we have not tested the 10.3 version on 10.4 (Tiger) we
have no reason to suppose that it will not 'just work'. So please try it. "

Has anyone actually tried it. I would rather I knew it worked than screwing
up my X11 setup.

Thanks for your help.

Mike