how to make an item in a XmList object unselectable? - Motif

This is a discussion on how to make an item in a XmList object unselectable? - Motif ; Hi, I have a XmList object to show a set of data items, e.g. X Y Z PHI 1 2 3 80 2 2 5 60 My question is how can I make the header row "X Y Z PHI" ...

  1. how to make an item in a XmList object unselectable?

    Hi,

    I have a XmList object to show a set of data items, e.g.

    X Y Z PHI
    1 2 3 80
    2 2 5 60

    My question is how can I make the header row "X Y Z PHI"
    unselectable/uneditable, so that user can only add or delete data into the
    list, but not touch the header?

    Or, is there another way to add a header in XmList object?

    Thank you very much!

    Owen

  2. Re: how to make an item in a XmList object unselectable?

    You can't make it unselectable. Further, your first item will scroll
    off the top as the list gets longer. You'll have to use an XmContainer
    (Motif 2) or get a third-party actual table widget like the Microline
    widget set (XmLGrid).

  3. Re: how to make an item in a XmList object unselectable?

    I see. Thanks!

    "ST" wrote in message
    > You can't make it unselectable. Further, your first item will scroll off
    > the top as the list gets longer. You'll have to use an XmContainer (Motif
    > 2) or get a third-party actual table widget like the Microline widget set
    > (XmLGrid).

+ Reply to Thread