Newbie Q: Does anybody have a simple calculator program in Motif? - Motif

This is a discussion on Newbie Q: Does anybody have a simple calculator program in Motif? - Motif ; Hi, I am trying to learn Motif/X and other programming languages and I was wondering if anybody has a self-contained turnkey application of a GUI calculator? Something that has input boxes, output boxes, and button functions that process the user ...

  1. Newbie Q: Does anybody have a simple calculator program in Motif?

    Hi,

    I am trying to learn Motif/X and other programming languages
    and I was wondering if anybody has a self-contained turnkey
    application of a GUI calculator? Something that has input
    boxes, output boxes, and button functions that process the
    user inputs.

    I'm looking for something like this because it contains
    all of the basic aspects of building a Motif application.
    As a newbie, it would help me learn the 'ins and outs' of
    Motif.

    Does such an animal exist?

    Grattitude without Attitude,
    -MeBeNewbie

  2. Re: Newbie Q: Does anybody have a simple calculator program in Motif?

    In article <43097407$0$5776$9a6e19ea@news.newshosting.com>,
    MeBeNewbie wrote:
    >Hi,
    >
    > I am trying to learn Motif/X and other programming languages
    >and I was wondering if anybody has a self-contained turnkey
    >application of a GUI calculator? Something that has input
    >boxes, output boxes, and button functions that process the
    >user inputs.
    >
    > I'm looking for something like this because it contains
    >all of the basic aspects of building a Motif application.
    >As a newbie, it would help me learn the 'ins and outs' of
    >Motif.
    >
    > Does such an animal exist?
    >
    >Grattitude without Attitude,
    >-MeBeNewbie

    See http://www.sai.msu.su/sal/A/0/MOTIF_CALC.html or http://sourceforge.net/projects/m-d-calculator/
    Larry Headlund lmh@world.std.com Mathematical Engineering, Inc.
    (617) 242 7741
    Unix, X and Motif Consulting Speaking for myself at most.

+ Reply to Thread