How to move cursor with the arrow keys on keyboard? - Motif

This is a discussion on How to move cursor with the arrow keys on keyboard? - Motif ; Hi, I'm wondering if it's possible in X/Motif to move the cursor with the arrow keys on keyboard, I searched on web, didn't get anything. Could someone please give me some help? Thank you very much! Owen...

  1. How to move cursor with the arrow keys on keyboard?

    Hi, I'm wondering if it's possible in X/Motif to move the cursor with the
    arrow keys on keyboard, I searched on web, didn't get anything. Could
    someone please give me some help? Thank you very much!
    Owen

  2. Re: How to move cursor with the arrow keys on keyboard?

    Thank you for reading. I've solved the problem, after reading Xlib program
    manual Chap. 9..

    wrote in message news:de2laj$mr5$1@news.vanderbilt.edu...
    > Hi, I'm wondering if it's possible in X/Motif to move the cursor with the
    > arrow keys on keyboard, I searched on web, didn't get anything. Could
    > someone please give me some help? Thank you very much!
    > Owen

+ Reply to Thread