core dump when using gadgets on linux systems - Motif

This is a discussion on core dump when using gadgets on linux systems - Motif ; hi All , I am try to use gadgets in my application , but I see core dumps when i compile my application on linux , but this behaviour is not seen in solaris. TIA Mohan...

  1. core dump when using gadgets on linux systems

    hi All , I am try to use gadgets in my application , but I see core dumps
    when i compile my
    application on linux , but this behaviour is not seen in solaris.

    TIA

    Mohan

  2. Re: core dump when using gadgets on linux systems

    I see would you expose some of the code so that we may get a better
    idea of the problem!

    On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:09:08 +0530, "invincible"
    wrote:

    >hi All , I am try to use gadgets in my application , but I see core dumps
    >when i compile my
    >application on linux , but this behaviour is not seen in solaris.
    >
    >TIA
    >
    >Mohan

+ Reply to Thread