How to set titlebar/minimize/maximize button? - Motif

This is a discussion on How to set titlebar/minimize/maximize button? - Motif ; Hello, I create a window by XCreateSimpleWindow, but I don't find any informations about disabling the minimize/maximize button. can anybody help me? and how can I create a window without a titlebar? is there any simple code about this. Regards...

  1. How to set titlebar/minimize/maximize button?

    Hello,
    I create a window by XCreateSimpleWindow, but I don't find any
    informations about disabling the minimize/maximize button. can anybody
    help me?
    and how can I create a window without a titlebar?
    is there any simple code about this.

    Regards

  2. Re: How to set titlebar/minimize/maximize button?

    cnjinhao@hotmail.com wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I create a window by XCreateSimpleWindow, but I don't find any
    > informations about disabling the minimize/maximize button. can anybody
    > help me?
    > and how can I create a window without a titlebar?
    > is there any simple code about this.
    >
    > Regards

    Since you post in c.w.x.motif let's assume you want the proper way to
    create a window *using Motif*. That is XtAppInitialize. Then you set the
    resource mwmDecorations with bits MWM_FUNC_MINIMIZE and
    MWM_FUNC_MAXIMIZE not set. Something similar suppresses the title bar.

    If you really want to use XCreateSimpleWindow, then c.w.x is the place.

    HaND,
    --
    Michel Bardiaux
    Peaktime Belgium S.A. Bd. du Souverain, 191 B-1160 Bruxelles

+ Reply to Thread