Container Error - help required - Motif

This is a discussion on Container Error - help required - Motif ; HI, I need some help for the following error message i am getting... I have developed a GUI in motif, that has a container to display data in Outline-layout-style.... On double clicking ( wherby programatically we are trying to close ...

  1. Container Error - help required

    HI,
    I need some help for the following error message i am getting...
    I have developed a GUI in motif, that has a container to display data in
    Outline-layout-style....
    On double clicking ( wherby programatically we are trying to close the
    window and bring -up a new window), i encounter the followin error

    "

    X Error of failed request: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window
    parameter)
    Major opcode of failed request: 53 (X_CreatePixmap)
    Resource id in failed request: 0x0
    Serial number of failed request: 4068
    Current serial number in output stream: 4078 "

    Reply asap
    Thanx in advance
    regards,
    Raghu

  2. Re: Container Error - help required

    "Raghavendra Mahuli" wrote in message
    > HI,
    > I need some help for the following error message i am getting...
    > I have developed a GUI in motif, that has a container to display data in
    > Outline-layout-style....
    > On double clicking ( wherby programatically we are trying to close the
    > window and bring -up a new window), i encounter the followin error
    >
    > "

    can u expose ur sample code which had caused this error.........

    Mohan

    > X Error of failed request: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window
    > parameter)
    > Major opcode of failed request: 53 (X_CreatePixmap)
    > Resource id in failed request: 0x0
    > Serial number of failed request: 4068
    > Current serial number in output stream: 4078 "
    >

    > Reply asap
    > Thanx in advance
    > regards,
    > Raghu