Hello,

I am stuck with a very strange problem.

I have an application which uses Motif 2.1 for its console display. The
application has been tested to work fine on Solaris 2.8.
Recently I launch the application on one of solaris 2.8 box with following
configuraion

$ uname -a
SunOS houtrn16 5.8 Generic_117350-16 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-280R
$

The console display on this particular system does not appear to be the same
at it appears on other solaris 2.8 boxes. More specifically I found the
window display to be shrinked than the normal display. I tried exporting the
display to different X server but the problem remains the same.

We have recently started supporting Motif 2.1, earlier we were using Motif
1.2. Can someone point out what could be the problem

Thanks