how to not set the focus - Motif

This is a discussion on how to not set the focus - Motif ; Hi, I am programming the display of a screen with Text fields. A focus is set on the first text field, but at this moment I don't want any focus. I am using the XmImUnsetFocus function on the widget that ...

  1. how to not set the focus

    Hi,

    I am programming the display of a screen with Text fields.
    A focus is set on the first text field, but at this moment I don't want any
    focus.
    I am using the XmImUnsetFocus function on the widget that gets the focus by
    default, but it has no effect.

    A simple idea ?

    Best regards

  2. Re: how to not set the focus

    WAL wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am programming the display of a screen with Text fields.
    > A focus is set on the first text field, but at this moment I don't want any
    > focus.
    > I am using the XmImUnsetFocus function on the widget that gets the focus by
    > default, but it has no effect.
    >
    > A simple idea ?

    XmNtraversalOn = False ?

    --
    Michel Bardiaux
    Peaktime Belgium S.A. Bd. du Souverain, 191 B-1160 Bruxelles

+ Reply to Thread