I used to use the excellent format of the Motif reference manual at
www.pppl.gov but it has been widthdrawn recently.

Using AltaVista, I was able to find a few similar sites, but none were
structured as well, lacking the ability to click on resources to get
more information etc.

Kenton Lee's excellent site doesn't have pointers to on-line HTML
documentations, and the PDF documents available lack bookmarks and are
thus unusable on-line.

Has anyone found a well structured html site containing the motif
reference ?

(eg: a simple index where I can find XmList and it will then list all
resources associated to XmList and tyhe widgets that are used to build XmList.)