MDI in motif - Motif

This is a discussion on MDI in motif - Motif ; Hi all, I am planning to develop a MDI (Multi Document Interface) application in motif.... Since i am relativelty new to motif, i am findin it tough to realise it.... Can anyone pls suugest me some ideas .. regards, Raghu...

  1. MDI in motif

    Hi all,

    I am planning to develop a MDI (Multi Document Interface) application in
    motif.... Since i am relativelty new to motif, i am findin it tough to
    realise it.... Can anyone pls suugest me some ideas ..

    regards,
    Raghu

  2. Re: MDI in motif

    Raghavendra Mahuli wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am planning to develop a MDI (Multi Document Interface) application in
    > motif.... Since i am relativelty new to motif, i am findin it tough to
    > realise it.... Can anyone pls suugest me some ideas ..
    >
    > regards,
    > Raghu

    MDI application or MDI widget?

    --
    Michel Bardiaux
    Peaktime Belgium S.A. Bd. du Souverain, 191 B-1160 Bruxelles

  3. Re: MDI in motif

    Motif does not provide an MDI widget, You may write an MDI application
    by means of a "tab" widget. There are 3 optios available:

    * XmNotebook, available in Motif 2.x
    * the free XmTab widget, by Pralay Dakua
    * the free XmTabBook widget, by Gary Aviv
    Look at ftp://ftp.x.org/contrib/widgets

    --- Casantos

  4. Re: MDI in motif

    Both are okay,.,,,.,.
    "Michel Bardiaux" wrote in message
    newssmdnXBKO5zMgkzcRVnytw@giganews.com...
    > Raghavendra Mahuli wrote:
    > > Hi all,
    > >
    > > I am planning to develop a MDI (Multi Document Interface) application in
    > > motif.... Since i am relativelty new to motif, i am findin it tough to
    > > realise it.... Can anyone pls suugest me some ideas ..
    > >
    > > regards,
    > > Raghu
    > >

    > MDI application or MDI widget?
    >
    > --
    > Michel Bardiaux
    > Peaktime Belgium S.A. Bd. du Souverain, 191 B-1160 Bruxelles
    > Tel : +32 2 790.29.41

+ Reply to Thread