I was under the impression that when I created a child of a parent, managing
the parent would automatically manage all its children.

With UIL this works this way. XtManageChild the parent dialog, and everying
under it gets done.

However, i tried the equivalent in C (no UIL) and it *seems* that I need to
explicitely XtManageChild each child that is under the widget I want to manage.

Is it normal, or am I doing something wrong in my C program ?

Or is it normal to have to XtManageChildren every item before you manage the
parent ?

Does MrmFetchWidget implicetely call XtManageChildren for every kid and just
not manage the parent at the top of the tree ? (this way, when you do manage
the parent, the kids are automatically managed ?)