a list to input data - Motif

This is a discussion on a list to input data - Motif ; Hi, I am looking for a component that is similar to the List widget but that allows the input. May be somebody had had the same needs. Thank you...

  1. a list to input data

    Hi,

    I am looking for a component that is similar to the List widget but that
    allows the input.
    May be somebody had had the same needs.

    Thank you

  2. Re: a list to input data

    awalter wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am looking for a component that is similar to the List widget but that
    > allows the input.
    > May be somebody had had the same needs.

    Have you looked at the "XmCommand" widget ?

    It has a text entry field at the bottom, and you can add to the list.

  3. Re: a list to input data

    Yes, I saw it, but unfortunately the list can be fed only by the manual
    input from the text field.
    My needs are to manage a list of data coming from a file or a database, and
    to have the possibility to modify their values (usual needs in many MMI).
    For the time being, the unique solution I found is to use List widget and to
    associate a text field (one field for one list). But interactions between
    actions on the list and the text field has to be developped entirely.
    In the past, I get also code source for XBaeMatrix widget but it is really
    complicated for what I intend to do.

    "JF Mezei" a écrit dans le message de
    > awalter wrote:
    > >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I am looking for a component that is similar to the List widget but that
    > > allows the input.
    > > May be somebody had had the same needs.

    > Have you looked at the "XmCommand" widget ?
    >
    > It has a text entry field at the bottom, and you can add to the list.

+ Reply to Thread