I have a set of rectangles which I am drawing in a drawing area. I
need to scale down and translate these rectangles which are placed
beyond the window area in such a way that they fit in the window whose
dimension are the same as the screen resolution. I am not sure what I
should do to achieve this. I was thinking in the lines of PanedWindow.
I need to resolve all the rectangles in the same window. I am not
allowed to resize the drawing area. So if any of my rectangles go
beyond the drawing area they must be resolved to fit in the dimensions
I have already provided. Could someone give me some kind of direction
on this problem.

Thanks
Karthik