Title - Motif

This is a discussion on Title - Motif ; Hello, I am attempting to set a title to something other than argv[0]. I have attempted the following: arguments=0; XtSetArg(aarg[arguments], XmNheight, 780);arguments++; XtSetArg(aarg[arguments], XmNwidth, 900);arguments++; XtSetArg(aarg[arguments], XmNtitle, "THIS SHOULD BE MY TITLE");arguments++; Widget myForm = XtCreateWidget("Form", xmFormWidgetClass, myWindow,aarg, arguments); The ...

  1. Title

    Hello,

    I am attempting to set a title to something other than argv[0]. I have
    attempted the following:
    arguments=0;
    XtSetArg(aarg[arguments], XmNheight, 780);arguments++;
    XtSetArg(aarg[arguments], XmNwidth, 900);arguments++;
    XtSetArg(aarg[arguments], XmNtitle, "THIS SHOULD BE MY
    TITLE");arguments++;

    Widget myForm = XtCreateWidget("Form", xmFormWidgetClass,
    myWindow,aarg, arguments);

    The window is properly sized however the title remains the name of the
    process.

    Thanks,
    richard

  2. Re: Title

    Richard Harris wrote:

    |I am attempting to set a title to something other than argv[0]. I have
    |attempted the following:
    | arguments=0;
    | XtSetArg(aarg[arguments], XmNheight, 780);arguments++;
    | XtSetArg(aarg[arguments], XmNwidth, 900);arguments++;
    | XtSetArg(aarg[arguments], XmNtitle, "THIS SHOULD BE MY
    |TITLE");arguments++;

    | Widget myForm = XtCreateWidget("Form", xmFormWidgetClass,
    |myWindow,aarg, arguments);

    You need to set the XmNtitle resource of your shell widget.
    You could do that in the args passed in to XtAppInitialize or
    XtVaAppInitialize.

    --
    Mike Stroyan, mike.stroyan@hp.com

+ Reply to Thread