Is This The Most Common Yamaha Motif Users Newsgroup? - Motif

This is a discussion on Is This The Most Common Yamaha Motif Users Newsgroup? - Motif ; I am trying to find a very active newsgroup for Yamaha Motif users. Regards, Seven...

  1. Is This The Most Common Yamaha Motif Users Newsgroup?

    I am trying to find a very active newsgroup for Yamaha Motif users.

    Regards,

    Seven

  2. Re: Is This The Most Common Yamaha Motif Users Newsgroup?

    "Chris Forsyth" wrote:
    > I am trying to find a very active newsgroup for Yamaha Motif users.

    I wasn't aware that Yamaha sold computers using the X/Motif widget
    system.

    Do you think a "Motif" is:

    a) A library for developing graphical applications on Unix and
    OpenVMS systems?

    b) A brand of motorcycle?

    c) A member of Yamaha's family of stereo equipment?

    d) A sort of musical instrument?

    If your answer isn't a), then you're definitely in the wrong
    newsgroup...
    --
    "cbbrowne","@","cbbrowne.com"
    http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/postgresql.html

  3. Re: Is This The Most Common Yamaha Motif Users Newsgroup?

    x-no-archive: yes

    Chris Forsyth wrote:
    > I am trying to find a very active newsgroup for Yamaha Motif users.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Seven

    No, this Motif has nothing to do with the Yamaha Motif keyboards/modules.

    --
    Please keep the 'x-no-archive: yes' header.

    To reach me by email: transform my account name like IBM -> HAL.

+ Reply to Thread