Input Focus in Motif - Motif

This is a discussion on Input Focus in Motif - Motif ; I have to write a widget which show only a drawing, and a don't want it can receive the input focus. What do I have to do so that I cannot have the input focus in Motif?...

  1. Input Focus in Motif

    I have to write a widget which show only a drawing, and a don't want
    it can receive the input focus.
    What do I have to do so that I cannot have the input focus in Motif?

  2. Re: Input Focus in Motif

    d_t_kien@yahoo.com (Dao Trung Kien) wrote in
    news:49820600.0405130029.3763b99d@posting.google.c om:
    > I have to write a widget which show only a drawing, and a don't want
    > it can receive the input focus.
    > What do I have to do so that I cannot have the input focus in Motif?

    Subject 292 in the Motif FAQ. My web site has a copy of the FAQ.

    Ken Lee, http://www.rahul.net/kenton/

+ Reply to Thread