discussions on the future of motif - Motif

This is a discussion on discussions on the future of motif - Motif ; Hi, There are some discussions starting on the future of Motif and OpenMotif on the OpenMotif developer's email list. If you would like to follow them, or participate, you can join the list at: http://lists.motifzone.net/mailman/l...penmotif-devel Regards, Mark...

  1. discussions on the future of motif

    Hi,

    There are some discussions starting on the future of Motif and OpenMotif on
    the OpenMotif developer's email list. If you would like to follow them, or
    participate, you can join the list at:

    http://lists.motifzone.net/mailman/l...penmotif-devel

    Regards,

    Mark

  2. Re: discussions on the future of motif

    Mark Hatch wrote:

    > There are some discussions starting on the future of Motif and OpenMotif on
    > the OpenMotif developer's email list. If you would like to follow them, or
    > participate, you can join the list at:
    >
    > http://lists.motifzone.net/mailman/l...penmotif-devel

    It would be problematic to jump in the middle of a discussion not
    knowing what have been said before. And the maillist archives end in
    April...

    Regards,

    Evgeny

  3. Re: discussions on the future of motif

    Thank you for pointing this out. I'll have the archives updated.

    There has been only a couple emails, so discussions are early on here.

    Cheers,

    Mark

    "Evgeny Stambulchik" wrote in message
    > Mark Hatch wrote:
    >
    > > There are some discussions starting on the future of Motif and OpenMotif

    on
    > > the OpenMotif developer's email list. If you would like to follow them,

    or
    > > participate, you can join the list at:
    > >
    > > http://lists.motifzone.net/mailman/l...penmotif-devel

    > It would be problematic to jump in the middle of a discussion not
    > knowing what have been said before. And the maillist archives end in
    > April...
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Evgeny

+ Reply to Thread