Hello,

This might be a bug, but maybe it's my own ignorance, because I don't
use Motif a lot. Three years ago I worked on one of my client's
applications using Xmt 2. Now he has upgraded to Xmt 3.0 and it seems
the XmtOptionMenu stopped working:

I have added a number of XmtPushButtons to an XmtOptionMenu, but I
can't select one of them. When I click and hold the left mousebutton
over the OptionMenu, the list of buttons appears, but moving the
mousepointer over a button doesn't give it a 'raised' appearance (nor
does anything happen when clicking on it). When I click and release
the left mousebutton over the OptionMenu, the list of buttons appears,
and the selected PushButton appears raised. However, the other buttons
still don't raise when moving the mouse.
This *did* work in a previous version of Xmt (2.0 I believe), but it
stopped working after we installed version 3.0. Nothing else was
changed in the code.

I hope I made myself clear, if not, I can provide code samples and/or
screendumps to illustrate my problem.

Since I'm a relative newbie with Motif, I'd like to see a simple
(working) example of an application with just the option menu. The
books I have only show snippets, and I don't seem to be able to
compile a working application...

Thanks, Berend Veldkamp