Hello,

I have problems with the adding and removing of an item from a
XmRowColumn dynamically.

My 'main' XmRowColumn contains two fixed XmForms (with children and
grand-children), and I want to dynamically add and remove only *one*
of several other XmForms (with different contents)

The adding is done using MrmFetchWidget() using UIL/UID files, and
seems to work fine, *except* for the (re)sizing of the newly added
XmForm and the 'main' container XmRowColumn.

Is there a standard or preferred way to force a request to the 'main'
form and all it's children to resize themselves.

Note: If I load the 'one of several' XmForm in a private shell widget,
the resizing seems to work OK.

Thanks,
-- Ton.