Thanks for your interest.

I encountered a problem when I tried to use combo widget which included++twobyte characters. When an item which was composed of twobyte characters was selected, an warning that there was no matching font was displayed and the item couldn't be selected. I guess that the combo widget may use the function "XmTextFieldSetStrig" to display a selected item onto its textfield so that the same warning as the textfield widget alone was used has occurred(I posted this problem in my previous writing).

Would you please let me know how to handle this kind of error when the combo widget which contains twobyte characters as its item is used? I will appreciate it.

Thanks.

Brad