Hi,

Im newable in Linux. I have a shared object which I want to download
from browser. It worked fine until I use Motif Libraries, which is
used for a message box. But when I used Motif library the browser
getting closed with out any information. I donno why this happends.
Will somebody help me to fix this.

I complied and linked using g++ as
g++ -o -shared my_sharedObject.so *.o -Wl,-Bdynamic -L/usr/X11R6/lib
-lXm -lXaw -lXtst -lpthread -L. -lmy_libraries.
Is this the right way to link libraries.

Also how can I know the version of a shared object. I do not want to
down load my shared object is a latest version is alredy exists.

Pls help,
Thanx in advance
Ani