Help Needed...Doubt on combination box. - Motif

This is a discussion on Help Needed...Doubt on combination box. - Motif ; Hi, I am using Combination Box widget in my X-Motif Progaram. This component works as desired in Sun Solaris. But in SIX it doesn't. It is behaving in a weird manner. Ie when I selct one item in the list ...

  1. Help Needed...Doubt on combination box.

    Hi,
    I am using Combination Box widget in my X-Motif Progaram. This component
    works as desired in Sun Solaris. But in SIX it doesn't. It is behaving in a
    weird manner. Ie when I selct one item in the list it won't get selected and
    displayed in the TextWidget part of the Combination Box.

    What might be the problem of this weird behavior ?
    If anybody knows an answer to this problem, please come forward and help me
    out.

    Thanks in advance...

    regards,
    Benj Geo.
    Sr Software Engineer.

  2. Re: Help Needed...Doubt on combination box.

    There is a type in this message..Read AIX instead of SIX.
    by ,
    Benj Geo

    "Benz Geo" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I am using Combination Box widget in my X-Motif Progaram. This component
    > works as desired in Sun Solaris. But in SIX it doesn't. It is behaving in

    > weird manner. Ie when I selct one item in the list it won't get selected

    and
    > displayed in the TextWidget part of the Combination Box.
    >
    > What might be the problem of this weird behavior ?
    > If anybody knows an answer to this problem, please come forward and help

    me
    > out.
    >
    > Thanks in advance...
    >
    > regards,