X-Terminal vendors. - Motif

This is a discussion on X-Terminal vendors. - Motif ; Fellow members; I want to buy few X-stations for an Industrial Application which will replace the existing failed X-stations. Please suggest me few standard vendors who are still manufacturing the X-Stations. I belives IBM, Sun , HP, etc don't manufacture ...

  1. X-Terminal vendors.

    Fellow members;

    I want to buy few X-stations for an Industrial Application which will
    replace the existing failed X-stations.
    Please suggest me few standard vendors who are still manufacturing the
    X-Stations. I belives IBM, Sun , HP, etc don't manufacture the same.

    Thanks

    Ajit

  2. Re: X-Terminal vendors.

    Ajit wrote:
    > Fellow members;

    > I want to buy few X-stations for an Industrial Application which will
    > replace the existing failed X-stations.
    > Please suggest me few standard vendors who are still manufacturing the
    > X-Stations. I belives IBM, Sun , HP, etc don't manufacture the same.

    www.neoware.com (formerly HDS used to support X-termianls. I can't
    find any absolute confirmation that they still do, but it some of
    their appliances support "UNIX and Linux" whatever that means).

    NCD is also supplying (http://www.ncd.com/products/hardware/ncs/).

    Have you consided converting old PCs to X-terminals?

    -Frode

    --
    ^ Frode TennebÝ | email: Frode.Tennebo@ericsson.com ^
    | Ericsson AS., N-1788 Halden | Phone: +47 67 25 09 39 |

+ Reply to Thread