raising windows - Motif

This is a discussion on raising windows - Motif ; My application has 2 main windows and I want to stack the 2 on top of each other. Each window will have a button that will allow the other window to raise to to the top. What is the best ...

  1. raising windows

    My application has 2 main windows and I want to stack the 2 on top of each
    other.
    Each window will have a button that will allow the other window to raise to
    to the top. What is the best way to code this ?

    Thanks in advance for your answer(s).

  2. Re: raising windows

    Tim Schreiner wrote:

    > My application has 2 main windows and I want to stack the 2 on top of each
    > other.
    > Each window will have a button that will allow the other window to raise to
    > to the top. What is the best way to code this ?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your answer(s).

    I don't see why calling XRaiseWindow in the button callbacks wouldn't
    work.

    --
    Fred L. Kleinschmidt
    Boeing Associate Technical Fellow