A couple of questions:

1) Where can I find a complete list of the predefined functions that
can be associated with a key in a translation table? I've looked high
and low but can't find it documented anywhere.

2) Can an action be associated with a keypress anywhere in a
XmMainWindow or must be in a XmText type of widget? For example, I
want Ctrl-A to execute a specific function when a particular window
has the focus. How do I make that assocation so that it is valid for
thay keypress anywhere in that window?

3) How do I publish an action function such that it can be visible to
a translation table for a specific window?

Thanks!

....Jake