XmScrolledList - changing number of columns - Motif

This is a discussion on XmScrolledList - changing number of columns - Motif ; I would like to set the number of columns in an XmScrolledList in a *.uil file. I have two of these lists side-by-side and would like to make each of them smaller left-to-right. Using XmNcolumns gives me a warning during ...

  1. XmScrolledList - changing number of columns

    I would like to set the number of columns in an XmScrolledList in a *.uil
    file. I have two of these lists side-by-side and would like to make each of
    them smaller left-to-right. Using XmNcolumns gives me a warning during make:

    "the XmNcolumns argument is not supported for the XmScrolledList object."

  2. Re: XmScrolledList - changing number of columns

    dpm wrote:
    > "the XmNcolumns argument is not supported for the XmScrolledList object."

    I have used XmNwidth succesfully (default is in pixels, not characters).

  3. Re: XmScrolledList - changing number of columns

    That works - thanks.

    > dpm wrote:
    > > "the XmNcolumns argument is not supported for the XmScrolledList

    object."

    > I have used XmNwidth succesfully (default is in pixels, not characters).

+ Reply to Thread