Integrating java and motif - Motif

This is a discussion on Integrating java and motif - Motif ; Hello: Is it possible and relatively inexpensive to build a motif application that includes one or more java widgets? Thank You Matthew Harelick...

  1. Integrating java and motif

    Hello:

    Is it possible and relatively inexpensive to build a motif application
    that includes one or more java widgets?

    Thank You

    Matthew Harelick

  2. Re: Integrating java and motif

    msharelick@yahoo.com (Matthew Harelick) wrote in message news:<6c5ca30a.0310230520.78cedf6a@posting.google.com>...

    > Is it possible and relatively inexpensive to build a motif application
    > that includes one or more java widgets?

    A Java application with some Motif widget may be possible, but I'm unsure
    about the way round. In Unix systems AWT is a Java wrapper around Motif.
    Perhaps you can have access to the low-level functions that perform the
    binding.

    --- Casantos

+ Reply to Thread