My application opens popup windows at different positions on the
screen. ie. when button1 isclicked popup window should open at the top
- left when button2 is clicked popup window should open at bottom
left.

the application is viewed thru Exceed 5.1.3.0 on NT.

When cascade window setting on Xconfig is unchecked it works fine.
But i need this setting to run other applications.
Can i overide the Cascade window setting thru the code?.

following are the settings of my Xconfig
...Window mode is Multiple
...panning checked
...Window manager native
...Cascade window setting checked
i cannot change any of these settings since other applications use the
same exceed.

pls advise

Max