XmFileSelectionBox change dir - Motif

This is a discussion on XmFileSelectionBox change dir - Motif ; Dear netters, I have a question and hope to get your help. Thank you so much. I am using XmFileSelectionBox widget. How can i restrict moving upper then directory diffined by XmNdirectory? Thanks...

  1. XmFileSelectionBox change dir

    Dear netters, I have a question and hope to get your help.
    Thank you so much.

    I am using XmFileSelectionBox widget. How can i restrict moving upper
    then directory diffined by XmNdirectory?

    Thanks

  2. Re: XmFileSelectionBox change dir

    Olga Dilbilina wrote:
    > Dear netters, I have a question and hope to get your help.
    > Thank you so much.
    >
    > I am using XmFileSelectionBox widget. How can i restrict moving upper
    > then directory diffined by XmNdirectory?
    >
    > Thanks

    I think that a good solution would be to set XmNdirSearchProc and have
    it set XmNdirectoryValid to False if ".." is in XmNdirectory.
    Check out XtGetValues manpage. This would get all the values of the
    FileSB into an arg/numarg array. Use a for loop (numarg as counter) that
    sets a scratch XmString to the arg[numarg] in which arg == XmNdirectory.
    YMMV

    Regards,
    Jeffrey

+ Reply to Thread