OpenWindows to Motif Conversion - Motif

This is a discussion on OpenWindows to Motif Conversion - Motif ; Is anyone aware of a conversion tool I can use to convert applications written for OpenWindows using Sun's DevGuide and XView, to Motif? I've seen references to something called ACCENT STP, but haven't been able to locate a source for ...

  1. OpenWindows to Motif Conversion

    Is anyone aware of a conversion tool I can use to convert applications
    written for OpenWindows using Sun's DevGuide and XView, to Motif? I've
    seen references to something called ACCENT STP, but haven't been able to
    locate a source for it.

    Thanks for your help.

    Mike

  2. Re: OpenWindows to Motif Conversion

    We have one. Takes XView converts it to GIL and then we can read it into our
    Motif GUI builder. If you already have GIL, you can just read it into BX
    directly.

    See http://www.ics.com/products/?cont=converters for details of both
    approaches.

    Mark
    ---

    "Michael H. Robinson" wrote in message
    > Is anyone aware of a conversion tool I can use to convert applications
    > written for OpenWindows using Sun's DevGuide and XView, to Motif? I've
    > seen references to something called ACCENT STP, but haven't been able to
    > locate a source for it.
    >
    > Thanks for your help.
    >
    > Mike

  3. Re: OpenWindows to Motif Conversion

    Thanks. This looks like just what I need. I do have GIL-3 files, but
    there's also some XView calls that were added manually.

    Mike

    Mark Hatch wrote:
    > We have one. Takes XView converts it to GIL and then we can read it into our
    > Motif GUI builder. If you already have GIL, you can just read it into BX
    > directly.
    >
    > See http://www.ics.com/products/?cont=converters for details of both
    > approaches.
    >
    > Mark
    > ---
    >
    > "Michael H. Robinson" wrote in message
    >
    >>Is anyone aware of a conversion tool I can use to convert applications
    >>written for OpenWindows using Sun's DevGuide and XView, to Motif? I've
    >>seen references to something called ACCENT STP, but haven't been able to
    >>locate a source for it.
    >>
    >>Thanks for your help.
    >>
    >> Mike

+ Reply to Thread