Re: problem compiling with AllWidgets.h - Motif

This is a discussion on Re: problem compiling with AllWidgets.h - Motif ; wvanhooste@yahoo.com (W. Van Hooste) wrote in news:495823bb.0307241331.78667d32 @posting.google.com: > #include Xaw does not include the Xm header files. Ken Lee, http://www.rahul.net/kenton/...

  1. Re: problem compiling with AllWidgets.h

    wvanhooste@yahoo.com (W. Van Hooste) wrote in news:495823bb.0307241331.78667d32
    @posting.google.com:
    > #include

    Xaw does not include the Xm header files.

    Ken Lee, http://www.rahul.net/kenton/

  2. Re: problem compiling with AllWidgets.h

    Although I am very unexperienced in this area, I have managed to compile
    it on my system(Mandrake 9.1):

    #include
    #include
    #include
    #include
    #include
    #include
    #include
    #include
    void
    main (int argc,
    char *argv[])
    {
    Widget toplevel, main_w, button;
    XtAppContext app;
    XtSetLanguageProc (NULL, NULL, NULL);
    toplevel = XtVaAppInitialize(&app, "main", NULL, 0,
    &argc, argv, NULL, NULL);
    main_w = XtVaCreateManagedWidget("main_w",
    xmMainWindowWidgetClass,
    toplevel, XmNscrollingPolicy,
    XmAUTOMATIC, NULL);
    button = XtVaCreateWidget ("Hello World", xmLabelWidgetClass,
    main_w, NULL);
    XtManageChild (button);
    XtRealizeWidget (toplevel);
    XtAppMainLoop (app);