Hi,

I want to be notified, when a XmText widget has (and shows)
or hasn't any selection.
The description only lists the
XmNlosePrimaryCallback and
XmNgainPrimaryCallback.
But this callbacks do not do the job I want. (To be clear,
they work as designd, as they show the status of the
ownership of the primary selection and NOT, if the XmText
widget has a visible selection or not.)
How can I determin, if the user does an unselect, e.g. by
just clicking the cursor somewhere in the widget, that there
is no longer any visible selection and XmTextGetSelection()
will return a NULL pointer?

The background is, that I want to add a 'Print' button, that
should only be active, if there is any selection in the XmText.

Thanks for any help,
Jochen Luebbers.