Hi,
I've a drawing area, and i've added an event handler for right mouse
button click, which creates a popup menu. whats happening is for the
first time, the right click shows me menu properly. but after that my
application is not going into the function. when right clicked, it
shows me menu. when released, and clicked again, its not showing the
menu. but when the mouse pointer is slanted right (which happens if
you right click and move the mouse away), and then click again, it
shows me the menu, which means its entering the function. I'm sure i'm
missing some thing here. but i dont know what.

could any body please help me out in this..

Thanks in advance,
Surya