Hello, Motif users

Since the authors did not announce it; I will do it for them.
OpenMotif 2.3.1 has been released.
http://www.motifzone.net/
The release notes are available here
ftp://ftp.ics.com/openmotif/2.3/2.3.1/RELEASE

I am using it on production systems for quite some time,
and besides some XFT and XSETTINGS related memory leaks, it works OK.
Bugs were reported, and they appear to be in external libraries.

The only other serious problem I have is to use Antialiased
fonts (XFT) on third party Motif widgets, which were written
before XFT/UTF8 was implemented.
The widgets are relatively clean, and do not use fonts or X functions
explicitly, so font settings should be inherited, but are not.
If anyone has any experience with this, I'd be interested
in your comments.

DuĊĦan Peterc
http://www.arahne.si