Text alignment - Motif

This is a discussion on Text alignment - Motif ; Hi, currently I'm using XmText for displaying values. Displaying numbers I'm intending to align them on the right side... How? kindly Thomas...

  1. Text alignment

    Hi,

    currently I'm using XmText for displaying values.
    Displaying numbers I'm intending to align them
    on the right side...

    How?

    kindly
    Thomas

  2. Re: Text alignment

    On Oct 5, 11:46*pm, Thomas Lehmann wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > currently I'm using XmText for displaying values.
    > Displaying numbers I'm intending to align them
    > on the right side...
    >
    > How?

    By brute force, using the XmNmodifyVerify callback.
    In the callback, retrieve the existing text, verify that appending
    the
    modification will still create a number, then modify the
    currInsert, newInsert, startPos, endPos, and text fields of
    the callback struct such that the new text replaces the
    old. You will have to realloc the text->ptr field to allow for
    space for the new longer value.
    --
    Fred Kleinschmidt

+ Reply to Thread