Until a few months ago we were using SDL as audio backend for our
Motif-based multimedia applications. Then because of its
inscrutability we ditched SDL to use direct writes to the OSS driver.

Problem, of course, is that we lack a networked audio capability.

Any recommendations? In particular, anyone has succeeded in
integrating pulseaudio and Motif? (I favor pulseaudio for the time
being, because it claims an asynchronous, unithread API, which should
mesh better with Motif than any thread-based audio kit like SDL).

TIA,