I haved an XmContainer in using XmOUTLINE type.
In the XmNdestinationCallback I call XmTransferValue
to register a proc to handle drops. In that proc, I receive
an XmSelectionCallbackStruct pointer as the
call_data;

My next ptoblem is to determine which gadget child of
the container the drop occurred in. But the selection
callback struct does not seem to provide any information
that will be useful to that end.

Am I stuck with calling XtQueryPointer, then checking
every child of the container to find which one
the drop occurred in? This is not very satisfactory,
since the user may have moved the pointer between
the time the drop event is handled and the time I
query for the pointer location.
--
Fred Kleinschmidt