RE: Need to add/enable/install mod_ssl - modssl

This is a discussion on RE: Need to add/enable/install mod_ssl - modssl ; All, Im told that having the directives in httpd.conf SSLRandomSeed startup builtin SSLRandomSeed connect builtin means that my apache is configured with mod_ssl (thanks to the guy that told me so!) Now the question risen up is how do I ...

  1. RE: Need to add/enable/install mod_ssl

    All,

    Im told that having the directives in httpd.conf

    SSLRandomSeed startup builtin
    SSLRandomSeed connect builtin

    means that my apache is configured with mod_ssl (thanks to the guy that told me so!)

    Now the question risen up is how do I do to have my https working? As I mentioned below, already have all certificates and their directives configured.

    Thanks for your attention.

    Ingrid