Hi,

I ran across an issue with 2.0.63 where after installing it, I was able
to successfully start the httpd server.
However, I was unable to use openssl s_client to debug my environment.
I also ran this command both under
Windows XP & Windows 2003 for Apache 2.28.

C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\bin>openssl
s_client -conn
ect localhost:443 -state -debug
connect: Bad file descriptor
connect:errno=10061

Please explain to me why I am running into this error.

Thanks.

Phil Lefort

"Tumbleweed Communications " made the following
annotations on 05/22/08, 13:11:08
=== Tumbleweed Communications Disclaimer ===

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified thatany dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. Ifyou have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.

Tumbleweed Communications Corp., an industry leader in managed file
transfer and content security, provides enterprise-class solutions to
organizations of all sizes. Tumbleweed's innovative products enable
organizations to effectively manage and protect business-critical
Internet communications, with capabilities that span secure file
transfer, encryption, data loss prevention, and email security.