OK, so the list works. Just very quiet I suppose.

I just went through some instructions to get my own cert going. Well
she's working, but only on the box as a local IP, and not the domain
I wish to point it at.

ssl.conf is being read by configtest. returns OK

In ssl.conf I have:

Listen 80
Listen 443
SSLRandomSeed startup builtin
SSLRandomSeed connect builtin

SSLEngine on
ServerName domain.com
ServerAdmin
ErrorLog /var/log/ssl_error_log.log

SSLCipherSuite ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSL v2:!
EXP:!eNULL
SSLCertificateFile /Users/me/Documents/certs/mydomain/newcert.pem
SSLCertificateKeyFile /Users/me/Documents/certs/mydomain/
webserver.nopass.key
SSLCACertificateFile /Users/me/Documents/certs/demoCA/cacert.pem
SSLCARevocationPath /Users/me/Documents/certs/demoCA/crl

(this has been modified for posting here)

So she works as a local box, but not as a VHost. That made me look
at the apache conf file for ssl, and I can't see any problem with it.

Any ideas as to how I chase this up?

Cheers

Rich in Toronto