Paris,
Le 17 Oct 2007,

Impossible to get a SECURED HTTPS Server || Implement SSL. Get HTTPS
SSL.Conf

Dear Sir and madam,

Ever had the problem to implement a secured https server ?

We've been fighting for hours to try to implement an https access to A
Unix/Linux/Fedora Server.

FIRST : Have the CERT

We got the certificate from http://cert.startcom.org/?lang=en&app=115

SECOND : To Flollow the exact procedure

We followed several times the exact procedure mentionned by these
gentlemen from startcom (espacilly pointing out ssl.conf to
SSLCertificateFile, SSLCertificateKeyFile, SSLCertificateChainFile)
We did not corrupt the given ssl.crt, ssl.key, ssl.csr files

AS A RESULT : HTTPS server is not working at all

As a result, Attempting to reach a URL replacing http by https leads
to an error.

- http://tinyurl.com/2nktv8

Do you have, from your expertise and experience, an operating solution
that might work ?
Many thanks.

Bobby .