These are name based virtual hosts. Numerous hosts, only one IP
address. So each of the included .conf files below such as devl00.conf
and devl01.conf begin with something like this:

ServerName devl02.mydomain.net
ServerAdmin webmaster@mydomain.net
LogLevel debug

So I can access https://devl02.mydomain.com/ directly, but if I try and
redirect from http://devl02.mydomain.com to the https URL of the same
name, I get the default insecure web site, which is defined in the
httpd.conf file.

-Thanks