Thanks for all the responses. But no matter what I do or where I place
a Rewrite or Redirect, I get the following error in Firefox:

((("The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this
address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies.")))

The page is redirected from http://myserver to https://myserver, but I
get the above message. I do have Firefox configured to accept cookies.
When I try to access the site using IE, it just hangs. Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.