Unable to configure X.509 CRL storage for certificate revocation - modssl

This is a discussion on Unable to configure X.509 CRL storage for certificate revocation - modssl ; I'm moving a number of web pages from a RHEL3 server running Apache 2.0.46 to a RHEL5 system running 2.2.3. The unsecure pages are running just fine, but if I have ssl.conf in the conf.d directory, httpd won't start up. ...

  1. Unable to configure X.509 CRL storage for certificate revocation

    I'm moving a number of web pages from a RHEL3 server running Apache 2.0.46
    to a
    RHEL5 system running 2.2.3. The unsecure pages are running just fine, but if
    have ssl.conf in the conf.d directory, httpd won't start up.

    The only error message I can find anywhere is in ssl.error_log:

    [Sat Sep 01 19:03:26 2007] [error] Unable to configure X.509 CRL storage for
    certificate revocation

    Googling on that particular string is singularly unhelpful.

    Any nudge in the right direction gratefully appreciated...

    --
    Tim Boyer
    Chief Technology Officer

  2. Re: Unable to configure X.509 CRL storage for certificate revocation

    I'm struggling with this as well, does anyone have a solution?

+ Reply to Thread