--0-544017290-1187919929=:22516

I'm looking to do something, but I'm not sure it's even possible. Maybe s=
omeone can steer me in the right direction.
=20
Let's say that I have a copy of apache running on my server. I also hav=
e a brand new SSL certificate that was signed by a CA. I'd like to write =
some code to programmatically enable SSL on the server by means of mod_ss=
l. When I think about the steps necessary, I need to:
=20
1. Copy the mod_ssl files to the proper place.
2. Update the mod_ssl config files to point to my SSL certificate.
3. Update the apache config files to recognize and run mod_ssl
4. Cause apache to suddenly start to use mod_ssl
=20
Now steps 1,2, and 3 seem pretty straight forward. Step 4 is a huge han=
dwave, and I'm hoping someone can give me some insight. Is it even possib=
le? Does it require apache to be restarted? Is there some programmatic wa=
y to get apache to restart?
=20
=20

=
Let's say that I have a copy of apache running on my server. I als=
o have a brand new SSL certificate that was signed by a CA. I'd like=
to write some code to programmatically enable SSL on the server by means=
of mod_ssl. When I think about the steps necessary, I need to:
iv>