--=_alternative 005F845D86257339_=

We're using apache and its reverse proxy features to access domino
servers. Working well, but would like to add SSL to secure it before we
make it available to the web. We have installed Apache 2.2.3 on a Windows
2003 server with openssl 0.9.8c. When I try to create a certificate
signing request it says it is unable to load config info form
c:\opensll\openssl.conf. I don't have this directory or file on the
server. Is there something additional I need to install or configure, or
do I need to just copy an example conf file and edit appropriately.

Sorry for such a basic question, this is my first exposure to openssl and
I've scoured the docs.

Thanks for any assistance.

Christa

Christa A. Packer